Monday 4 January 2016

Hello

Hello! well it has been so long since I have blogged and so much has changed that I decided to set up a new blog with a new name.

This will be my beading blog for my lampwork beads with some jewellery and life photos thrown in!

For those you you who don't know me I am Jo from Lampwork beads by Jo, I live in Lancashire with my husband and two children and i will like melt glass.

Here is a picture of one of my latest sets to show you what I do. I have a cricket torch which I use to melt the glass, shape it into a bead and anneal it in my bead cube kiln (it isn't as easy as that but you catch my drift).

I also make my beads into jewellery.

Like this fox bracelet I recently made, both my beads and my jewellery can be purchased at www.lampworkbeadsbyjo.co.uk

Well that is it for now and I will be catching up again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment